2021/5/18_五專資二甲【英語會話(一)(下)】
1_今日課程,配合遠距教學,請同學們自行上網搜尋觀看電影《冰雪奇緣2_Frozen II》(請設定英語發音)。
2_留言「影片中的一句佳言(英文&中文)+學號」於本頁面的留言區,留言附學號但不須揭露姓名。
3_以上傳訊時限為2021/5/18 23:59,時限內完成留言者即視同上課簽到。
若無法在此留言,則可email 至 yshih@ntub.edu.tw。成功留言者無須另外email以免網路擁塞。
文章標籤
全站熱搜
2021/5/18_五專資二甲【英語會話(一)(下)】
1_今日課程,配合遠距教學,請同學們自行上網搜尋觀看電影《冰雪奇緣2_Frozen II》(請設定英語發音)。
2_留言「影片中的一句佳言(英文&中文)+學號」於本頁面的留言區,留言附學號但不須揭露姓名。
3_以上傳訊時限為2021/5/18 23:59,時限內完成留言者即視同上課簽到。
若無法在此留言,則可email 至 yshih@ntub.edu.tw。成功留言者無須另外email以免網路擁塞。
Thank goodness, water has memory. 幸好,水有記憶。
I know this isn't bad. It's good 我知道所有磨難都是賜福
I know this isn't bad. It's good 我知道所有磨難都是賜福
10856914 Gorilla hiccups when its happy 大猩猩開心就打嗝
Gorilla hiccups when its happy 大猩猩開心就打嗝
The past is not what is seems, you must find the trush. 要還給歷史真相,不然我們不會有未來
10856017 My love is not fragile. 我的愛並不脆弱
When one can see no future, all one can do is the next right thing. 如果看不清未來,唯一能做的就是走好當下的路,做你此刻該去做的事。
Just when you think you found your way, life will throw you onto a new path. 正當你以為自己找到方向的時候,生命又會把你丟上另一條道路。
Hello everyone Please post your one sentence a.s.a.p.
but is this what it feels like to be growing apart 但這是甚麼感覺,要分開嗎?
10856005 nothing is permanent 沒有什麼是永恆的
Water has memory. 水有記憶
This is called controlling what you can when things are out of control. 當事情失去控制時,你就控制你還能控制的。
Wondering if I should follow 想知道我是否要跟隨
And so I know this isn't bad, it's good. 所以我知道所以磨難都是賜福
Our lands and people, now connected by love. 我們的土地和人民終於被愛團結了
Now, we must pray they are enough. 現在我們要祈禱他的能力已經足夠
Promise me, we do this together, okay? 答應我 我們同進退 好嗎
Be prepared. Just when you think you found your way, life will throw you onto a new path. 事情永遠不會按照你的計劃一步步進行,那麼我們能做的,就是接受變化,然後從容應對。
Just when you think you found your way, life will throw you onto a new path. 正當你以為自己找到方向的時候,生命又會把你丟上另一條道路。
My love is not fragile. 我的愛並不脆弱。
Magic is very alluring. 魔法是非常吸引人的
When one can see no future, all one can do is the next right thing. 如果看不清未來,就走好當下的路,做你此刻該去做的事
When one can see no future, all one can do is the next right thing. – Pabbie 當一個人看不到未來的時候,他能做的就只有下一件對的事。
Because when you’re older, absolutely everything makes sense. 因為當你逐漸長大,小時後覺得沒道理的一切,都開始有意義了
To hear that voice and do the next right thing 聽從內心的聲音 繼續做正確的事
And the clouds are moving on with every autumn breeze 秋日微風輕挪雲朵片片 47
Good job for the first try. Let's keep going and stay well.
08 Be prepared. Just when you think you found your way, life will throw you onto a new path. 事情永遠不會按照你的計劃一步步進行,那麼我們能做的,就是接受變化,然後從容應對。 (上週一找不到留言處有用gmail傳過😅)
Some people are worth melting for. 有的人值得你去融化.
*****